Our skilled team of Women’s Health Physiotherapists are passionate about supporting the prenatal population with all the things their bodies are still capable of during pregnancy all while still providing education and treatment to help manage any pregnancy related pain, injuries or concerns. Our goal is to see women prenatally to help prepare any soon to be mums with all the tools they need to have a smooth pregnancy and aid a quick and safe recovery.
Common prenatal conditions we can help with:
- Musculoskeletal injuries associated with the prenatal period i.e. back & hip pain, pelvic girdle pain, wrist pain etc.
- Pelvic floor education and preparation for birth and recovery
- Baseline testing of pelvic floor function
- Education regarding stomach separation (diastasis recti) in pregnancy and what to be aware while pregnant and preparedness for recovery postnatally
- Prenatal exercise prescription
- Physiotherapy led Pilates classes in studio