Using best evidenced based practice, our experienced team of Physiotherapists provide Sound assessment and treatment for a wide range of injuries. Each appointment your physiotherapist will take a history and perform an appropriate objective examination to ensure the most accurate diagnosis, which then allows the best possible treatment to be provided.
Common injuries our Sound CBR team are qualified to treat include:
- Neck and back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Elbow, wrist & hand injuries
- Hip, knee & ankle injuries
- Women’s Health (i.e. pelvic floor related problems)
- Pregnancy related pain (i.e. pelvic girdle pain, hand and wrist conditions, back and hip pain etc.)
- Sporting injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Overuse injuries
- Tendon injuries
- Rehabilitation pre and post-operatively
- Exercise assessments for Pilates classes
Do I need a referral to see a Physiotherapist?
No, a referral is not needed.
Medicare rebates are available if eligible for Chronic Disease Management (CDM) assistance. If you have been diagnosed with a chronic medical condition and require complex care, your GP can provide you with this particular referral form.
Physiotherapy treatment rebates are available through most private health insurance funds. We support this and have HICAPS facilities to claim this rebate.